Payment is required within five working days on receipt of invoice Indemnity: Should for any reason outside the control of GII trainings, the venue or speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to an act of terrorism, extreme weather conditions or industrial action, GII trainings shall endeavor to reschedule but the client hereby indemnifies and holds GII trainings harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Pakistan to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose Courts the Parties hereby agree to submit.Terms & Conditions: Global Industries Intelligence (GII):
- Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
- Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 5 days from receipt of invoice.
- PLEASE NOTE: payment must be received prior to the training date. A receipt will be issued on payment. Due to limited training space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time.
- Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge up to 14 days before the event are allowed. Substitutions between 14 days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of equal to 10% of the total fee that is to be transferred. Otherwise all bookings carry a 50% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract has been received by GII (as defined above). Cancellations must be received in writing by mail or fax six (6) weeks before the training is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future GII training. Thereafter, the full training fee is payable and is nonrefundable. The service charge is completely non-refundable and non-creditable. Payment terms are five days and payment must be made prior to the start of the training. Nonpayment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. By signing this contract, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that GII will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total contract value. If, for any reason, GII decides to cancel or postpone this training, GII is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The training fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future training. Event program content is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by GII in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
- Data Protection: Client confirms that it has requested and consented to GII retaining client information on GII group companies database to be used by GII groups companies and passed to selected third parties, to assist in communicating products and services which may be of interest to the client. If the client wishes to stop receiving such information please inform GII local office or email email@example.com. For training and security purposes telephone calls may be recorded.
- Important note. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, GII reserves the right to change event.
- Client hereby acknowledges that he/she specifically authorizes that GII charge the credit card listed above for the amount provided herein; that this Contract is valid, binding and enforceable; and that he/she has no basis to claim that any payments required under this Contract at any time are improper, disputed or unauthorized in any way. Client acknowledges that they have read and understood all terms of this contract, including, without limitation, the provisions relating to cancellation.
|Asset Care Planners|
|Business Continuity Planning|
|CBM Coordinators & Specialists|
|Consultants and Engineers|
|Design & Engineering|
|Electrical Maintenance Engineers|
|Industrial Maintenance Supervisors|
|Information Technology, Data Analytics & Data Science|
|Maintenance Engineers and Managers|
|Maintenance Supervisors & Foremen|
|Managers of Maintenance & Reliability|
|Oilfield Service Providers|
|PdM Analysts & Specialists|
|Planners & Schedulers|
|Planning and Scheduling Engineers|
|Plant Heads and Plant Managers|
|Power Plant Equipment Manufacturers|
|Preventive Maintenance Coordinators|
|Preventive Maintenance Specialists|
|Production Managers and Professionals|
|Reliability & Performance|
|Reliability Engineers and Managers|
|Reliability Team Leaders|
|Research and Development Heads|
|Research and Law firms|
|Safety Managers & Directors|
|Senior Reliability Engineers|
|Shutdown and Turnaround Heads|
|Shutdowns & Turnarounds|
|Technical Integrity Engineers|
|TPM Coordinators & Facilitators|